8/14/2011

Get to Work


The sun has set on my vacation so it is back to work on Monday.

Crude oil has been wild, equities have tanked, Brits are rioting in the streets, American is bankrupt, (oh wait they can now borrow more so everything is ok) and Tiger can't hit a golf ball.

Looking back at the charts over the past 3 weeks I think I will be trading the 2 minute for entry and exit rather than the 89 tick due to the increased range in CL.

Looking forward to Monday :)

Oh ya and all you lazy trading bloggers get back to work!

3 comments:

TimC said...

moo!

Anonymous said...

I claim that despite the tall cool drink in my hand and the sea spray on my face, the fact that I am doing some contemplative thinking about multiple time frames...it should really count as work. Ergo, not lazy but actually working hard.

Solfest said...

Riiight