12/18/2008

Wonderful World

I saw this on Trader X's blog who saw it on Pradeep's blog. After watching it take a moment and think about how you just watched this.



I sit on my tush in Stubblejump Alberta trading DOW futures in Chicago, or crude oil futures in New York, chatting with traders from Ireland, America, Jordan, etc, while listening to blues radio UK. Think about all that is occurring at the speed of light to make that happen, and yes, I get mad if something doesn't quite work right for a few seconds. Actually I get mad if it even slows down for a while.

Amazing.

The first house I owned, me not my parents, had a party line for the telephone.

No, not a 1-800 party.

See how I saved you kiddies the trouble of googling that.

Google now there's another, ah never mind, you get the picture.

No comments: