6/11/2008

Dual Time Frame Trading

Some questions on the 2 time frame trading I was talking about yesterday arose. So I will post some entries showing the bar that I entered on the 34 tick range bar chart and the actual entry bar on the 13 tick range bar chart.

I had 11 trades today and a couple of orders that didn't get filled, so it was a busy day. I don't want to (and you don't want me to) post 22 charts so I will post a winner, and a loser.

Again, I want to see the signal triggered on the 34 chart first then look to the 13 chart to find an entry point.

One of the no fills I had was on the big run up you see on the 34 chart. I missed the huge move, then got stopped as I finally got in, then caught a winner at the very top of the move.

Crazy trading.

34 Tick Range Bar Chart (click on charts to view)

13 Tick Range Bar Chart

13 Tick Range Bar Chart

No comments: