12/08/2011

This is Not a Drill, This is Not a Drill

Well isn't this lovely. A trade, a trade with MFE, I'm trailing my stop down counting my profit, what a wonderful day.....wait a sec....what the..


It's not moving, why is it not moving, remain calm, it will come back, it's not coming back, open the browser, yes internet is working, it's still not moving, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, reboot reboot reboot, nothing, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, reboot again, yes, yes I think it's working, open bracket trader, nothing, won't connect, just close it in IB, yes that's it, now how exactly do I do that again, I'm short so buy, yes buy BUY BUY, did that work I don't know, still shows an order open, was that the stop from bracket trader, I dunno, phone IB, where's that number, remain calm on the phone, you're a pro remember, right, hi yes do I have any open positions, no, ok thank you, good bye.


I think I need a nap.

No comments: