11/26/2008

Is There Hope?


No, there isn't.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Ok maybe, but not just yet.

We have so far to go before there is hope it's hard to even see it. I know we have Barack Obama's, yes we can, working for us. But, 21 days ago the DOW futures were over 9600. We haven't even got back to there yet.

We have a long way to go and I want to get there as fast as anyone, I'm 100% invested, and it's all long equities.

We have had a little 4 day rally, it's meaningless.

Sorry.

I hope, there's that word, that we have seen the bottom, I hope my negative post today looks foolish in the future, I hope Barack Obama and his team turn it all around.

I hope.

But I don't believe.

This house of cards cannot be rebuilt with debt. The house needs to crumble, and those who survive have to build a new one. With all governments adding more cards to the current house it only postpones the inevitable.

The house is going to fall down.

So why do I stay long in equities?

I think mine are survivors, they are paying me handsomely while I wait, and I can't miss any of the up move if there ever is one.

Besides that if you don't have hope, what do you have?

Cash. LOL

No comments: