10/15/2008

I Need a New Name

Since the DOW is now officially insane it looks like I will be trading it for a while. My trading plan states that between the YM and the CL I trade the one with the highest 5 day ATR. The YM is winning that one hands down right now.

The blog title, Trading Crude Oil, doesn't seem to quite fit anymore. I will trade crude oil again but I need a more generic name.

So I have decided to have a name the blog contest. The winner will receive my heartfelt thanks.

The tradingcrude url will remain because even if I am trading something other than crude oil my trading is always "crude".

I have started a poll in the top right column with some of my thoughts, which are all lame. Please vote, or if you have a better idea please comment.

Keep it clean. :)

Oh ya, I reserve the right to ignore the poll, all comments, and come up with something else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about these:

Trading Nude
Canadian Trading Dude
Will trade for food
Trading for the Temporarily Insane
Don't Blame Canada

Solfest said...

LOL, that's what I was looking for, definitely not lame.

Anonymous said...

Hi solfest,
How about leprechaun
They usually take the form of men who enjoy partaking in mischief.They are said to be very rich, having many treasures buried and according to legend, if anyone keeps an eye fixed upon one, he cannot escape, but the moment the gaze is withdrawn, he vanishes. ( get in early with this name before the tiger pounces) lol
Stick