10/23/2008

The Name Has Changed

Trading crude oil becomes capital is scarce.

The re name the blog poll died from boredom and I unilaterally chose the new name. Again the reason for the change is I have started trading the equity futures again. So, trading crude oil didn't seem to fit anymore.

I will go back to crude oil again I'm sure, but for now the DOW is the thing to trade.

Today's trading was live and profitable. The chart was a mixture of some things I learned from my scalp test, my old trend system, and some Irish mystical nuances.

I'm not posting anything until I get the plan straight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since oil is basically following stocks anyway you might as well go with the dog and not the tail!

Solfest said...

:)

It's a function of range for me, and right now the DOW has more daily range than crude oil.

At least the last time I checked it did. This last sierra chart update lost all my crude oil historical data and won't re load it.

:(